Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday, Good Healing, & Good Faith!

As I mentioned earlier in my experience, faith has made this entire process possible for me.  The Easter story is one that many of us can relate to, especially in troubling times.  There was denial!  For two months, I ignored the signs and tried to fix it myself.  In the Easter story, there is denial. 

Matthew 26:69–75 (NKJV)
69 Now Peter sat outside in the courtyard. And a servant girl came to him, saying, “You also were with Jesus of Galilee.”
70 But he denied it before them all, saying, “I do not know what you are saying.” ... 

Fortunately for me, I got passed the stage of my "heart" denial & looked for help!  Talked to my wife Sue & of course the first thing she did was make a doctor's appointment.  Listened to my doctor & followed the path to repairing my heart!

Starting with Good Friday, it is time to get passed denial in our hearts, and not just the medical part of of our lives, but the spiritual part of our lives!

Have a "focused" GOOD FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment