Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

23 Weeks & Counting

I am now 23 weeks out from open heart bypass surgery!  Today I again was using the chain saw and caring logs to the back yard!  Still has a little numbness in the chest area, but I seem to be able to do yard work without any issues.  Also, trimmed bushed in the yard & mowed the lawn again. 

My walking seems to be improving.  The uphill pushes are not as sluggish, but still feel a few PVC's but, not quite as many!  Will try jogging for about 30 seconds this weekend & see how that feels.  I will try to add about 10-15 seconds each day.

I am down to 14 days of school and 24 days till I have new blood work & wear a 24 hour monitor.  After these tests, I have an appointment with the cardiologist on June 20 - that will be my 6 month check-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment