Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2011

Final Retirement Day - Heart Holds UP!

Another day the heart experiences new feelings!  This one was a "GREAT" feeling of memories & feelings!  My last retirement function, and a special one - from my "tech" buddies at school!  As I mentioned earlier, before Open Heart Surgery, one of my goals was the finish my last year in education & today that was accomplished!


We started with a golf tournament at 4 Seasons and ended with a nice celebration at "Hot Z Pizza"!  Beautiful day of golf, great time with friends, and a successful finish to an eventful year!

My HEART says thanks tooooooo....
My tech bosses!  Young enough to be my son's, Mike I had in class & Doug I saw come in to a pool I managed when he was little guy - THANKS for the support & hard work for our school!

My techie buddies, thanks for the support and taking the load of making sure our school technology always was there for the kids & teachers!

My Tech Integration buddies, A BIG THANKS, Joanne - sharing your time & growth into taking our district to new worlds!  Rae Ann - my buddy that goes wayyy back to CCC days & making those little elementary techies grow!  Sue - taking care of my middle schools, I KNOW they are in great hands!  And VICKI - what can I say, Thick & Thin, you have been there for many years - YOU know that you made the last part of the race special - Hard Work, Caring for kids, & Tech Friend BIG TIME!

Yes, the heart felt GREAT today, a come to think of it - NO HEADACHES!  It seems like the BEST MEDICINE is still and always will be GREAT FRIENDS!

THANKS TO ALL!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment