Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

Packers Win - Heart is Good!

Last year at this time I had a reality check!  My heart was not good enough to allow me to travel to Green Bay to see my Packers!  In fact, my heart was not good enough to walk around the block!  BUT, Open Heart surgery & 5 by-passes later - Green Bay & the Packers here I come!

Nine months later, I was back in Green Bay!  Let me tell you why everyone should visit Green Bay! (And if you are lucky - get to a PACKER Game!

1 - In Green Bay, EVERYONE sings the National Anthem at football games!

2 - In Green Bay, people walk down the street at night & feel safe!

3 - In Green Bay, EVERYONE cheers when military people are introduced!

4 - Flying to Green Bay & wearing your team colors is a guarantee to meet great people.

5 - Eating out in ANY restaurant, on a Packer weekend, is AN EXPERIENCE!

6 - Green Bay has BEER, try a "Spotted Cow"!

It is great to be back & cheer on the Packers!

No comments:

Post a Comment