Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Heart Travels South

As I said yesterday, the new heart is enjoying retirement!  This is our first trip to Florida as a retired couple (my wife and I & the new heart)!!!  We are traveling with my in-laws in their motor home & spending the night in Lumberton, NC. (20 miles north of the South Carolina state line.  Tomorrow we finish the trip & start the vacation in Gainesville, FL (home of the Gators!)

Traffic was good and the campground has Wi-Fi!  So the heart blog is possible!!

The heart held up well.  This was my first time driving a motor home & towing a car! Felt just like one of the thousand trucks that went by me at 75 mph!!

I'm sure that the state of Florida has more open heart patients than most states!  So, I will add one more!!


Camping in North Carolina!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment