Search This Blog

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Another Open Heart Surgery Website

Here I am about 17 months after my open heart surgery!  Quintuple by-pass.  I am constantly looking for new websites.  And I found a good one in Savannah, Georgia!

Check it out:  Cardiothoracic Surgery

Here are some of the highlights:

Health Information
     *  Heart Disease
     *  Heart Disease Symptoms
     *  Heart Attack
     *  Heart Murmurs
     *  Warning Signs
     *  Risk Factors
     *  Valve Symptoms
     *  Diet
     *  Exercise
     *  Questions & Answers
     *  Heart Sounds

I looked at the Warning Signs & compared it to my issues:

Click to Enlarge

My symptoms were - shortness of breath, weakness, feeling tired!

The site has many other topics!  Have a look & take good care of that HEART!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment