Search This Blog

Saturday, June 16, 2012

11 Ways to Live Longer!

One of my favorite websites - Med Help has 11 tips to a longer live!

Check it out! Med Help - 11 Surprising Ways to Live Longer!

Some of my favorites are:

Boost your berry intake!  More Strawberries & Blueberries!  I like this one!! I usually eat blueberries every day!

Get Married! Well, been happily married for over 36 years!!  Thanks Sue!

Volunteer!  Do that!  Church keeps me busy!  Ushering, driving the church van, Sunday School teaching!  And many more!

Say a little prayer! This is also a daily thing!  God has blessed us!

Sleep - need to work on this one!  Average about 7 hours.

Stimulate your brain!  I think I do this one reading, sudoku puzzles, and research!

And many other ideas!  Have a look!




No comments:

Post a Comment