Search This Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2012

20,000 Views for My Heart Under Repair!

Today, June 30th, 2012 - 20,000 views for my blog!!  From Russia to India, the Netherlands to Jordan, United Arab Emirates to Sweden!  We live in an amazing world!

When I started this blog I had two major reasons - 1 - to get through my open heart surgery, 2 - learn as much as I could from my experience & 3 - help others!  Well, how did I do?

I am a year and a half past my surgery.  I have experienced retirement, my older son's wedding, and looking forward next month to my first grandchild & my younger son's wedding in October!  So, I have made it through open heart surgery!

I have learned a lot!  From diet needs, to my medicines, PVC's, exercise, and the mental healing after open heart surgery!

And boy have I spread my wings & helped others, who have in turn helped me!!!  Here are some stats!


More stats coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment