Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cardio Rehab on the Conewago Trail

Today I did my cardio workout on one of my favorite trails - The Conewago Trail!  Today I parked along Route 743 and walked southwest.  Walked to Mill Road and back!  About a 50 minute walk.

Top of map show start of walk at Route 743

Lower Part of map shows Mill Road Crossing


It was a great walk - check out the pictures from Mill Road back to Route 743!

Here is were I turned around - Mill Road is the road you see.


On the way back I pass a cut that was made through the rock!


At the mile mark 1.5, a small stream goes under the trail.



Around marker 2.0, I walk across Old Hershey Road.


Walked under Route 283 & found a dear that did not make it across the road!


Just before Route 743 is a Watershed Project - 15 acres!


Just before Route 741 is mile marker 2.5!

Great walk - TRY IT OUT!




No comments:

Post a Comment