Search This Blog

Friday, November 22, 2013

3 Years And Counting For My Blog - My Heart Under Repair!

Today is the 50th Anniversary of the JFK assassination!  I was in 5th grade at the time and still remember my teacher crying!  50 years later, little did I know I would be sharing my medical experience with the world!  It has be 3 years since I started my Heart Blog!  I decided to do this for several reasons, and one of the major reasons was to share my experience with others!

I have added to my Open heart surgery experience with other medical issues the passed 3 years - PVC's after heart surgery, liver concerns, skin cancer and other smaller issues that come with the territory of aging!

Today, I will share some data that this blog allows me to see!

Audience

Views by country - out of the 46,198 total views, the top three - first of course the US had over 26,000, second Germany over 13,000, third Russia over 700.  The stats also look at browsers used & the operating systems.  

Traffic Sources

Referring sites?  Of course Google!  Google over Bing by about 7 times!  Then Yahoo.  One of the strange search words was cat hoarding?  What that has to do with heart health I'll never know!!

Posts

The top views of posts was interesting, by far the greatest was, "Running After Open Heart Bypass", then "How Does The Sternum Feel After Open Heart", and next "PVC's and Open Heart"

The statistical analysis is one of the strengths of BlogSpot!



No comments:

Post a Comment