Search This Blog

Thursday, April 3, 2014

A Reminder To Anyone With Heart Issues

A Reminder To Anyone With Heart Issues!

First,  if you have symptoms, get checked!  I was foolish for about 2-3 months!  I felt the following:

Tired - sluggish and just thought it was being 57 years old & busy!

Second,  Tightness in chest.  After mowing my yard, I was winded & had a tightness in my chest.  No pain, just a VERY tight & heavy feeling in my chest!

And third, just the slightest exercise was difficult!  This changed quickly!  I was doing my morning walks & felt fine, but sluggish three months prior to my check up.  But, each month & week that past, it changed to the last month I needed to stop in the middle of my walk.  The last few weeks, I had trouble taking a complete lap around the school that I worked!!  Going up a stairs was VERY difficult!!!

If I would have waited longer, what would I have missed?

1 - My older sons wedding

2 - My younger sons wedding

3 - The birth of my first grand daughter

4 - The birth of my second grand daughter

5 - Three & a half years of retirement!

So, get checked!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment