Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Getting Ready for Next Step

Wednesday this week will be a big day. Here is the schedule:

9:30 AM - Meet with Cardiac Rehab for the first time
Health Campus Cardiac Rehab

12 Noon - Chest x-ray
12:30 PM - Meet with Heart Surgeon - Dr. Burlingame

I will look forward to the next phase of rehab. Today my small incisions seem to be looking good, and the "zipper" looks good! I'm limited with my weight I can lift, but my range of motion seems good. I have more energy & I'm taking walks around the house, but being cautious with the cold weather.

I also still need to pick a cardiologist from the Heart Group

Found another good website for after surgery ideas:
Life After Bypass Surgery

My devotional today was what I needed!

"For by me your days will be multiplied, and years of life will be added to you."
Proverbs 9:11

No comments:

Post a Comment