Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Back from Cardiologist Visit

Back from Cardiologist Visit and here is the latest:

Last week I went to 20 mg on lipitor - now I am going to 40 mg
Blood Pressure was 119/68.

He looked at the test results from last week- Eco Stress Test & Heart Cath and said to start rehab as soon as I can get it scheduled. He thought this may eventually take care of itself and that is the first plan of attack. So I am allowed to start rehab & they will monitor me closely and I promised Sue not to try to race any old men in the room!

As I mentioned above, he is taking my lipitor to 40 mg! I am scheduled for the following with the Heart Group:
March 3, 2011 - 7:30 AM - Blood Work Heart Group
March 8, 2011 - 8:45 AM - Dr. Worley - Heart Group - check electric issue
March 15, 2011 - 9:00 AM - Dr. Warwatha - check open heart surgery results

Here we go - we will see how cardiac rehab goes!

2 comments:

  1. Little Bro...
    Answered prayer. I suggest you become more “politically correct” when contrasting yourself with “old men in the room”. In deference to your big bro may I suggest you consider referring to “us” as “the more matured men”

    Big Bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, as usual my Big Bro is right. Those "matured" men are going to get their butt kicked in rehab! Nothing like a little cardiac rehab trash talk!

    ReplyDelete