Search This Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2011

FOUR Months after Open Heart Surgery

This is my four months after surgery update!  At this point of my recovery, there are days I forget that I had surgery!  Below is a list of things that remind me!

*  After a shower when I see my 10" scar in the mirror!
*  When I walk my son's English Bulldog and he sees a rabbit!
*  When I take my "handful" of meds!
*  If I lift more than I should - 25-50 pounds
*  At rehab when I have my crazy PVC's
*  When I walk around the block - uphill - I feel the PVC's
*  When I get a hug at school or church from people that have not seen me.

And, when I go to bed at night - I am sleeping well!

My cardiac rehab should be over in two weeks & I should play my first round of golf on April 25th!!!

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. best cancer treatment hospital in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete