Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

21 Weeks After Open Heart ByPass Surgery

Monday will be 21 weeks after surgery.  This weekend I cut my grass again(push mower, carried the pole vault pole bag, carried in the groceries from the car, and did another set of "real" push-ups!  The only "bump" is the PVC's, and I just deal with the extra heart beats.  When I exercise, I just slow down and get the heart rate below 95 & they seem to go away.

My next round of doctor appointments are in June after the last day of school - June 14th.  At that time I will have more blood work, wear a 24 hour halter, and meet with my cardiologist.  The meds that I am still taking are:
Heart Meds:
1 - 81 mg aspirin daily
1 - 40 mg tablet of lipitor daily
1 - 5 mg tablet of Amlodipine daily
1 - 75 mg tablet of Plavix daily
1 - 100 mg tablet of Metoprolol daily
Other Meds
1 - 20 mg tablet of Aciphex
1 - 10 mg tablet of Singulair

No comments:

Post a Comment