Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2011

Another "Heart" Blog

The stories about heart patients & their battles are inspirational!  I found "My Mended Heart" today and found the story VERY inspiring!  Gena Ramsey has a story to tell!  Her story is VERY different then my story & truly amazing!    Here is a little segment from her profile:

I have Ventricular Septal Defect with Situs Inveris, which is the short of it. I had the Fontan procedure in 1992, stent placement in 2001, Pacemaker placement in 2002, AV Valve replacement in 2009, and the Maze procedure in 2010. So, here’s my story... even when it is really hard my life is worth fighting for everyday.

 She has had over 30 surgeries!  Three of them Open Heart!  I HAD ONE!  Gena, "You are amazing"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I really like your what you've done here! Thank you for the kind words. It is great to know someone is actually reading it! :) I have so much more to share!! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete