Search This Blog

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July

This is now 29 weeks after Open Heart Surgery and our countries 235th Birthday!  A great time to celebrate!  Started my day with my longest walk since surgery - 55 minutes.  Heart rate started at 73 & finished at 85.  In the middle, on the hill sections had PVC's around a heart rate of 95.  Did my usual back down & felt fine.  My "Polar T31" heart rate monitor did it's typical reading of a strange signal at around the 95-100 heart rate range.  Remember, it goes from 95-100, down to 41-53, this indicates that I am having my PVC's.  What I do is back down to a heart rate of 90-95 and the "Polar T31" will get back to normal readings.
When this happens, on uphill climbs, I feel winded & a little light headed, but not like I will pass out!

Tomorrow I am starting my 30 second interval jogs on flat ground.  My goal is to do about 5, within a 40-45 minute workout!

Gos Bless America!  Home of the Free & GREAT HEART SURGEONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment