Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A New Contact and PVC's

Recently I had a person comment on my blog about his PVC's:

Hello, my name is Mike Montoya and I am a teacher as well. I also had PVC's today after my rehab. I am unique in the fact that I am a sponsored triathlete and had my RCL dissect. My rehab is going really well, but today after I biked and ran on the treadmill I had them after I got off the the tradmill in the recovery phase. Feel free to check out my blog and also I would like to talk to you and get more info. Thanks, Mike

Mike had the PVC's after exercise in his rehab session.  The more research I do, the more confused I get!  PVC's are by nature very confusing!  The people that suffer from them all have the same comments: "PVC's are a pain!!"  In Mike's case, it is the recovery phase of rehab.  And he is quite the athlete, a sponsored triathlete!  If you go to his blog, you can see what I mean:
Mike Montoya's Triathlon Journey

Mike is also a teacher of special education.  And I am a retired educator!  Mike is into triathlons and I still coach track and field!  So, we share PVC's, heart issues, and as educators, a passion to learn more about solving our medical issues.  Welcome Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment