Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Checking on Last Year Preparation for Open Heart Surgery

What was I thinking last year at this time.  Here were some of my goals!


1 - Continue to work on the positive approach to my heart condition
2 - Continue to make this blog a help to others suffering from heart issues
3 - Start research on other statins - since lipitor was the "med" that I have been using
4 - Start research on my "new diet plan"


How did I do?  #1 - Positive Approach (I give myself a 90%)  I think I have maintained a
I had some bad days, but the focus on my family & faith kept me motivated!
 positive attitude.
#2 - The blog is the best thing I did!  It kept me focused.  It kept me learning!
I allowed me to communicate
and meet new people.
#3 - The research is amazing on the internet!  From meds to PVC's, exercise and diet,
 and many other heart
related issues.
#4 - My first 6 months were great, the last 5 I have had my ups & downs!
Need to stay focused!

No comments:

Post a Comment