Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wedding Week - Countdown - 2 More Days to Go

The heart is holding up well as we move toward wedding day for oldest son Jared!  Today's events:

Walked 5 miles today.  Average heart rate 90-95, got the rate to 108 with NO PVC's!

Raked leaves & mowed lawn for last time - I hope!

Wife is out with girls in wedding planning mode.

Son arrives from Washington DC today to finish his planning.  (Jared will be wearing his dress military uniform - he is now in the Army 10 years and a Major!)

Thursday - Wedding Rehearsal & Rehearsal Party!
Friday 11/11/11 - Veteran's Day - Wedding at 5 PM!

REMEMBER - Last year at this time I could not have walked 5 miles, mowed the grass & who knows what might have happened!  Fortunately for me, this was the week before I went to my doctor & found out I had three blockages in my heart!  I begin each day this week thanking God that I'm here to see Jared & Erliza's wedding!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYONE READING THIS WITH WEIRD FEELING IN YOU CHEST - SEE A DOCTOR!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment