Search This Blog

Monday, January 2, 2012

My Blog One Year Later


What was I thinking one year ago?  One good thing about a blog is you can look back & see what you were thinking!  Here is my timeline that I produced:

Last Years Blog 1/1/11:

November 16, 2010 - Family Doctor Appointment - Mountville Family Practice
November 17, 2010 - Cardiologist Appointment - Dr. Smith
November 19, 2010 - Heart Cath & result was "Triple" Bypass needed
November 19, 2010 - Decided to go to Lancaster General, instead Lancaster Regional
November 19, 2010 - scheduled appointment with Cardi0cthoracic Surgeons of Lancaster
December 2, 2010 - had my initial consult with Dr. Burlingame
December 10, 2010 - pre-op testing for surgery at Lancaster General Downtown Pavilion
December 13, 2010 - Heart Surgery - went from a triple to quintuple bypass
December 17, 2010 - Home from surgery
December 29, 2010 - 1st meeting with Cardiac rehab & last meeting with Dr. Burlingame
And here we are January 1, 2011! If you are counting, that is 45 days after the visit with my family doctor. 17 days after my surgery.

For anyone that may think they are having heart issues - DO SOMETHING!!!  SEE YOUR DOCTOR!

After one year I feel better.  Still have my occasional PVC's during exercise, but otherwise feel OK.  Another question for the doctor will be, the area that I had my two heart catheterizations, is tender when I sit for a while - watching TV, driving the car, etc.  My next doctor appointment is next week - Jan 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment