Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Thirteen Months After Open Heart Surgery

What a difference a year makes!!  Today I get reading to leave to see the Green Bay Packers play the New York Giants.  This will be my FOURTH Packer game this year!

What a difference a year makes!!!!!

Last year, I not able to attend any!  Because of my open heart surgery, I was out to Green Bay to see the Broncos, travel to Kansas City to see the Chiefs, and up to New York to see the Giants!  Now game four, again the Giants, but now the march to the Super Bowl!

What a difference a year makes!!!!!


This year, I'm able to walk 5 miles, I walked my son's new wife Erliza down the aisle, I walked up to the top row of Giants stadium, and walked & DANCED at Sue & my 40th year class reunions!

What a difference a year makes!!!!!


This year I was back to coaching track and field!  The Boys won another PIAA State Title!  My pole vaulter Ty, won the League title in the pole vault and the girls, Kayla & Dani took 2nd & 3rd at Leagues! I introduced my first Hempfield Hall of Fame inductee - Jeff Fritz!

What a difference a year makes!!!!!


So, as I travel to Green Bay, 13 months from my surgery, I am again very grateful!  Grateful for my friends & family, the doctors & nurses, and awesome wife, and a AWESOME God!


What a difference a year makes!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment