Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

American Idol & Healing a Heart

For the past 10 years my wife and I have become loyal American Idol Fans!  Yes - I ADMIT IT! We missed the first year, but from year two (The battle of Reuben & Clay) we have been dedicated fans!  I have cheered Carrie Underwood, I have two Daughtry CD's, and cheered when Simon & Paula left the show!

What does this have to do with healing a heart?  When our oldest son (Jared) was in Iraq (4 TIMES)  it helped us get through 4 years of scary times!  I would share my picks with my brother Jon & cousin George! (George has even gone to American Idol concerts!)  And of course our youngest son Josh can sing as well as all the contestants!  Check him out at - You Tube - Gustav's Concert - Fantasy.  And check out - You Tube - Let it Go.  As I healed from open heart surgery, I would vote for my next favorite super star - Scotty McCreary!

So, here we are Season 11!  Let the competition begin!



No comments:

Post a Comment