Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2012

Exercise & PVC's

Last Monday I went 50 minutes without PVC's, today I went over one hour & had PVC's twice during my workout.  I did one of my favorite trails, Lancaster Junction.


The trail is an old railroad bed & is very flat.  So, after a half mile warm up, I kicked it up a notch - fast walk.  At a heart rate of 100, I had my first PVC's on my walk.  I pushed through them and felt pretty good.  They stayed with me till I slowed to a heart rate of 92.  Without the heart rate monitor I would not even know I had the PVC's.  Some people can feel the PVC's, but I have trouble feeling them!

I walked at a heart rate of 92-96, and again accelerated to over 100 & had the PVC's again.  But as before, the PVC's went away when my heart rate went down to around 92.

I will continue my walking, but only wear my monitor on Mondays.  Tomorrow I will walk my other favorite trail - Lebanon Valley Rail to Trail!!


No comments:

Post a Comment