Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Great Open Heart Surgery Story!

Now that track season has started again, I am enjoying coaching again after my open heart surgery last year!  This is my second year back!  Last year I was 3 months our from surgery & a little weak and tired after practice!  This year I feel a lot better when I get home from practice!

While surfing the net I found a great story about a young track athlete that is running great after open heart surgery!!  Take a look at the story!

Four years after open-heart surgery, Verona's Anderson a title contender


She sounds like a great athlete & running 2:17 in the 8oo meters is great for any you lady in high school!  She was lucky to have an electrocardiogram that saw the heart issue.  There are a few kids that have issues and never know it from birth!  She was a lucky one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment