Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

More Information on PVC's

I still to stay informed with the PVC's that I had after my open heart surgery.  As I have said in the past, I could have had these before surgery and never realized it!  Here are my PVC notes about my battle with PVC's:

1 - I first noticed the PVC's on my second day of cardiac rehab
2 - My cardiologist first suggested no extra meds, then a beta blocker metoprolol.
3 - I have worn a heart monitor twice.
* - The first time in a 24 hour period with my exercise routine I have many! - 1621 PVC's
* - The second time in a 24 hour period, without exercise I had fewer! - 168 PVC's
4 - Now, with my primitive heart monitor, I will suffer PVC's at a heart rate in the 110 - 120 range
5 - Normal walking will not cause PVC's

Check Yahool  answers - Treatment & Cure for PVC's


No comments:

Post a Comment