Search This Blog

Monday, May 21, 2012

Keeping Busy with New Heart

OK, we are almost at One & a half years from surgery!  What is my typical week now?

1 - Track & Field Coach - 6 days a week, from 3-6 PM & all day Saturdays!  Of course, with retirement, coaching is different!  But the excitement is still there!  We have kids going to states this week & that with close another season!!

2 - Golf - Mondays is my retired buddies!  We travel the 6 county area and play every Monday morning!  The handicap is still the same, but the time with friends is awesome!  Enjoying the new driver that my sons gave me for my birthday! - Callaway's - Diablo!  And to add to my golf time, the boys - Jared & Josh have been playing a round with their Dad at least twice a month!

3 - Housework! - This is important!  Mowing the grass, trimming, flowers & other outside chores!  Cleaning inside, dishes, wash, vacuuming and anything to keep my lovely wife happy! (She is still working)

4 - Part-time job - I am working part time for a fired that has a carpet cleaning business!  Two days a week, about 6 hours a day!

5 - Volunteer at Church! - The Men's Retired Group will do outside work around the church & inside work such as painting!

The new heart is working well.  I will be trying to cut down on work and adding more rest time!


No comments:

Post a Comment