Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

More Research on PVC's

I have not researched my PVC issues in some time.  My PVC's seem to be under control and still come on when I exercise.  Normal walking & light exercise seems to be fine for my heart, but heart rates of 110 to 120 seem to still be the issue.  I have learned to slow done & the PVC's will stop.

The research I am doing today is on YouTube.  Here is the first video to get into the basics:


Heart Palpitations: PVCs and PACs



This does a great job describing the PVC issues.

The next video is interesting!


Recovery PVCs During Treadmill Testing Tied to Heart Disease



I think I'm OK, my PVC's occur during the exercise phase & not the recovery phase.

Check out the heart monitor and what a PVC looks like.


Heart PVC On ECG.



When I did my cardiac rehab I could see my PVC's.  Now I wear a monitor for my heart rate & I can see the PVC's as I exercise!



No comments:

Post a Comment