Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2012

Heart Grows Stronger as Packers Win!

Football season has always been special!  As a high school athlete, football was my favorite sport!  From tackling a running back on a power sweep, to running back a punt as the opposing team tries to flatten you - SOUNDS like fun!

From playing to coaching football, I always was a fan!  My team, the Green Bay Packers won this weekend!  One of the best things about retirement is the ability to travel to Green Bay!!!  With my Packer buddies - Bill, Terry, & Phil, we made our pilgrimage to Packer land!

If you follow my blog, you may remember, my open-heart surgery caused me to miss one of my trips in 2010!  Part of the recovery was getting back to see the Packers!  Why?  Have a look at good old patriotism!


Green Bay, Wisconsin is a VERY patriotic city!  The tribute to our military this weekend was AMAZING!!!

As always, a Fly Over!!!!


And the game, well, we WON 31-17!


New heart, new season, & old friends!!



No comments:

Post a Comment