Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Another Big Day on Monday!

Monday will be the 11th week after bypass surgery. The passed 11 weeks have had many big moments:
1 - Open Heart Surgery - Dec 13th AM
2 - Waking up from Open Heart Surgery- Dec 13th PM - (This was awesome, except for all the tubes!)
3 - Going home - December 17th!
4 - Getting off my pain med - Percocet! Dec 24th - (Made me feel like climbing walls!)
5 - Spending Christmas Day with my wife Sue & sons Jared & Josh!!! - Dec 25
6 - First Cardiac Rehab Session - Jan 6
7 - Allowed to drive car again! - Jan 10 - (Feel like I'm 16 again)
8 - Kicked out of Cardiac Rehab - Jan 11
9 - Another Heart Cath - Jan 19 (All bypasses looking good, need to see Cardiologist)
10 - Dr. Worley says go back to rehab - Feb 1
11 -
Kicked out of Cardiac Rehab AGAIN! - (see Cardiologist again - double Metoprolol to 50mg & cannot go back to rehab until another stress test!)
And here we go again! Feb 28th is another stress test! My last one I had a run for 4 PVC's when my heart rate was a 110! We will say a few prayers & head to Lancaster General for my 8:15 Stress Test!

No comments:

Post a Comment