Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

PVC's During Exercise

The more I read about PVC's, the more confused I get! I found a couple great medical blogs that have questions and answers about PVC's and exercise at MedHelp:

http://www.medhelp.org/search?query=PVC%27s+during+exercise

It seems there are many people, of many ages, with different situations! Here are some of the issues that I am currently researching:

- some people experience them when they exercise and stop and they go away (This is like me!)
- hydration could be a key
- beta blockers are always mentioned - I'm on Metoprolol
- Xanax - anxiety disorders
- skipped heart beats
- PVC's after exercise - (Do not know if I'm having these)
- avoid caffeine, tobacco, alcohol and stimulants such as those found in decongestants
- wearin a heart monitor
- plenty of SLEEP
- atenolol - another beta blocker
- bananas
- magnesium tablets
- ablation - electrical shock to heart

There are many discussions at Medhelp and I also just found a great website:

No comments:

Post a Comment