Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Open Heart Surgery - The Mental Thing! Part IV

One year ago TODAY I started this blog!  This has been a great therapy for the mental thing!  You could go old school & keep a journal, but the blog, online, was shared by many!  Here are the one year stats!

One Year - 12,921 Page Views!!!!!!!!!!

The Blog tracks views: today - yesterday - month - all time!  So, people viewing my blog over 12,000!!!

And where did the people viewing the blog come from??


The Philippines!  My daughter-in-law!  Canada, Russia, United Kingdom, Australia, .....  People search for answers and my blog came up for many reasons, Open Heart Surgery Recovery, PVC's & Exercise, Open Heart Surgery Incisions, and my other topics that I may have discussed during my recovery!

And how about some stats for Nerds!!


Top 3 browsers - Explorer, Firefox & Safari.  Top 3 Operating System - Windows, Macintosh, Android.
Great stats!

Search Key Words?


The blog title - My Heart Under Repair was bib, and topics such as PVC's, exercise, running, were also ways that people found my blog!!

Enough stats,now thanks!  Thanks for all of you that followed the blog and were keeping me in your thoughts & prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment