Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2011

Open Heart Surgery - The Mental Thing! Part III

One year ago I was trying to wrap my head around the fact that I was going to have open heart surgery! What steps do I need to take to prepare for this big step!

1 - Accepting & dealing with your medical problem!
2 - Understanding what is happening - RESEARCH!
3 - Finding the information I need & understanding it!

This is a great website & book pertaining to this subject!

Preparing for Open Heart Surgery

This book & site have some great advice.  Some of the subjects discussed?

1 - Open Heart Surgery Emotions
2 - Pre Open Heart Surgery Diet
3 - Pre Open Heart Surgery Exercise
4 - What do I do before Open Heart Surgery
5 - What to expect after Open Heart Surgery - first 4-5 days, after 6 weeks, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment