Search This Blog

Saturday, December 17, 2011

One Year Ago - Home From the Hospital

One year ago today I was preparing to leave the hospital!  Four & one half days after open heart by-pass surgery!  Today, I am preparing to leave for Kansas City, Missouri to see our beloved Green Bay Packers with my Packer Buddies!  What a difference a year makes!  Here is my blog from last year:

Finally home in my own bed!! I must say that the care I received at Lancaster General was super - no complaints. But, I feel more relaxed already just being home and looking forward to a good night's rest in my own bed. I'll post more details tomorrow. For now, Good Night!

It was very simple & to the point "HAPPY TO BE HOME"!

As a leave today for my Packer game I will being saying many short, but intense prayers & thank you's!

Thanks for having the health to see Packer Game!
Thanks for buddies that supported me in those difficult times!
Thanks for family - especially at this time of the year!
Thanks for the doctors that made this possible!
And of course the biggest THANKS, for the "Reason for the Season"  not the NFL season, but the Christmas Season!  And our biggest gift!  A little baby, with a BIG impact on our lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment