Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

15,000 Views For My Heart Under Repair Blog!

Another milestone!  Today, 14 months after this blog started, we hit 15,000 VIEWS!!!!

THANKS FOR EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN FOLLOWING MY BLOG!

And thanks for your thoughts & prayers!
Thanks for your friendship!
Thanks for your advice!
Thanks for being there!

How about some statistics?

Page Views - people viewing my Blog by day, week, month, & total!

People viewing my Blog by countries - Go Russia! (But this could be computer hackers!)

By Browsers?

By Computer Operating System?

My most Populat Posts?


And remember, about half way through the blog I tried to make a few bucks! (I am retired & on a fixed income)  Here is what I earned so far!

Remember, to enlarge each picture, just click on it!

Once again, THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT FOR:

My Heart Under Repair!

No comments:

Post a Comment