Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2012

Florida Vacation Continues

Today we made it to Port St. Lucie Florida to visit my brother & his new wife Lori!  Jon was in Lancaster, PA last year to support me through my open heart surgery.  And now, over one year later I am able to visit him & say, Thanks for your support!

We are spending two days visiting & today also had a chance to visit my nephew Dave & his wife Shelly, along with their three of their four sons, Mitchel, Reece, & Fletcher.  (Kyle is away at college right now)

Part of the trip today was a few tourist stops at:

The Breakers


A beautiful luxury hotel.  I had a beer there today!

And drive down Worth Street, where all the high rollers shop!


Did not buy Sue any new shoes!!!

Great day to see my brother and his family!  The heart continues to heal!

No comments:

Post a Comment