Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2012

Recovering from Surgery & Depression

One of the first things I was told by my "zipper club" buddies was after open heart surgery was I would face another possible issue - depression!  I really did not know what to expect.  There were days that I felt the depression:

Why me?
I'm to young for this!
Why didn't I take better care of myself!
Will I be able to do what I wanted to do in my retirement?
I'm a burden on my family!
Will I see my sons get married, grandchildren, etc?
I could not even help decorate the Christmas Tree!!!

I found this website at Med Help - Natural Ways to Fight Depression

Lucky for me, I already do most of these things!  I have a very supportive family & friends & and AWESOME WIFE (THANKS SUE)

Take a look at the website & see what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment