Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

Big Week Ahead


This week we should have an idea of our next step to repair the blockages in my heart. Over the weekend I decided to take the weekend off from "My Heart Under Repair" blog & relax & focus on family & football. Problem was on Saturday Penn State lost & Sunday the Packers lost - so much for relaxing!

I have a few goals for the week:

1 - Continue to work on the positive approach to my heart condition
2 - Continue to make this blog a help to others suffering from heart issues
3 - Start research on other statins - since lipitor was the "med" that I have been using
4 - Start research on my "new diet plan"

Again, thank you to all that have called, sent emails & prayers. The support from family & friends is a critical part of the entire process. Please make comments on my blog!

Check out my new Heart Healthy Diet Video located with my other videos at the bottom of my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment