Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

Cholesterol Charts


I have looked at these charts before, but now they take on new meaning! When I was first diagnosed with high cholesterol I got serious! My total level was 300! With diet & lipitor the total count was lowered to below 140. I was exercising & watching diet, but after my gall bladder surgery I slacked off(That is another story!)

Here is the chart I will post. Let me know what you think about the numbers.

Click on chart to enlarge

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the info you are sharing, Jim. Know that we are all thinking of you and keeping you in our prayers. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good to hear that you were able to control your cholesterol levels. It is all about being aware and informed so we can make good decisions. As we get older we become more aware of our health and how to maintain it. There is a site that I got some good basic information form that I want to share with everyone. Check it and watch waht you eat and enjoy life. RV http://easythings.org/cholesterol-charts-and-what-they-mean

    ReplyDelete