Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Another Hurdle

Looks like I have another hurdle - I need to go to Lancaster General tomorrow for another Heart Cath. The results of the Eco-Stress Test were not good. The extra heart beat was still there when I pushed my heart to around 120. The goal was to get my heart rate up to 139-140, but they had me stop when I started to add that extra beat! They stopped the stress test and had the cardiologist look at the results. He said they will need to go in & have a look with the Heart Cath. He said one of the by-passes may not be good. So, keep me in your thoughts and prayers for another big day! This is where the positive attitude must be on the top of the list!

1 comment:

  1. It is easy for me to say-but honestly Jim-I know you will get through tomorrow with flying colors. You have a strong body and a lot of people praying for you- so with that combination I know things will get resolved tomorrow.

    Take care of yourself Jim - never stop being your own advocate. Make sure the doctors realize that you need to get your life back and you deserve to start that process as soon as possible!

    And also- these docs need to take care of things before your little sis starts to torture them -so let's get this incident resolved!

    Love ya - Ginny

    ReplyDelete