Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Over the Hurdle & Plumbing Looks Good

Had my second Heart Cath in my life! (Getting pretty good at these) Today they were going in to look at the by-passes(remember I had 5) to see if the blood was flowing. After the doctor (Rupal P. Dumasia, M.D., F.A.C.C., F.S.C.A.I.), did the heart cath he said all the by-passes were working well! He did a great job of explaining what he was looking at and the condition of the by-pass. Again the recovery went well and I was home by 4:00 PM. That was 6 1/2 hours. That was a lot faster than at Lancaster Regional. At Regional they have you in recovery a lot longer, so you do not bleed from where the device goes in at your groin area.

Next up is Tuesday, January 25th, an appointment with Dr. Worley at the Heart Group.

Thanks again for all the thoughts & prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment