Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Time to Focus - The Next Hurdle

Monday is approaching and I hope to find out what the extra heart beats are all about? Meeting with Dr. Worley, who is cardiologist that specializes on my issue. If you read his bio, I could not in better hands. Click on his name and he is the last doctor on the list - Dr. Worley.

If all goes well I should be able to get back into rehab this week! The hardest part this week was again the waiting game. I was just getting into the rehab & working out again, and I'm on the "injury list" again. I know my cousin George can relate to this! He has had many setbacks with his health issues & is a great role model for me! THANKS GEORGE!

The appointment with Dr. Worley is at 3:45 PM, Monday.

GO PACKERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment