Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Change of Schedule

The game plan for going back to work has changed. I originally, back in November planned to get back to school next week - February 16th. With the new hurdle, PVC's, my cardiologist has scheduled my return for after my appointment on March 8th. By this time my heart rehab should have been ending at the end of February, but I only finished my 6th session of a total 0f 30-36 sessions. And the PVC's will need to be checked by Dr. Worley on the March 8th appointment. As I pointed out earlier, the last rehab on Monday I was still adding some extra heart beats. We will see how this goes the next few weeks.

Also, I may need to re-evaluate my work load when I start back to work. In March my usually schedule is:

Monday - Friday
5:30 - wake up, & get ready for school
6:15 - 6:30 arrive at school
7:40 - school officially starts (either Landisville Middle or Centerville Middle)
11:00 - 12:00 lunch
12:00 - 3:00 school (either Landisville Middle or Centerville Middle)
3:00 - 6:00 coaching track & field at the high school

Saturday - at the end of March all day track meets

Sunday - church & relax!

Mix in there, meeting at school, meetings at church, and Thursday evenings extra track & field (pole vault work)

So, depending how my rehab & heart check ups go, I may need to evaluate how I feel & evaluate my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment