Search This Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Today We Go Over 5000 Views!!


Having a math background can be a great thing and also drive other people crazy! Did you know Babe Ruth had 714 career home runs, and Hank Aaron passed him in his great career with 755! (I don't mention Barry Bonds, because I think he cheated!) And my Packers have had 12 NFL titles! That is tops in the NFL (I know the Steeler's have 6 Super Bowls, but the NFL goes back to 1920 & the Super Bowl started in the 1966 season). And Wilt Chamberlain still has the one game NBA record for points - 100 in Hershey, PA! Well today this blog went over 5000 views!

That is 5000 views, that is a lot of family & friends that have supported me over the passed few months (actually 77 days, I started the blog November 22, 2010). Again, as I have said before, I could not have done this without the support of all of YOU! (Especially, my wife Sue!!!)

Of course the process is not finished & as an open heart bypass patient it will be an ongoing story. The latest chapter is the challenge of the PVC's! But it will continue, cardiac rehab, maintaining my heart healthy diet, exercise, medicines, staying focused spiritually, and keeping up with the latest news in the world of the human heart!

My plan is to continue this blog & use it to help me heal & deal with heart disease. Of course, as long as you want to view it and make comments, that is even better yet! If you or others you know have heart issues please keep reading & sharing this blog with others.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT & PRAYERS!!

AND GO PACKERS!! BEAT THE STEELERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment