Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day #3 - I'm Back!

Sue did a great job as my substitute Blogger. Quick review - Monday was surgery day and not much that I remember about anything that day! I did run into people that I knew which helped me feel more relaxed. And, those people were looking after me! At the end of the day, I was in la la land; didn't get much sleep. Tuesday I awoke in ICU with a million wires and people hovering over me and lots of beeps! I felt like I was in some Star Wars movie! The day went fast and I was able to cat nap. I didn't have much pain or discomfort - lots of drugs! Today is Wednesday, Day 3, and I am now out of ICU and in a regular room. I was up walking several times and was brought regular food, but I was very tired all day and didn't have much energy for the walking or the eating. I am taking several different meds - the ones I took before surgery and new ones - percocet for pain, something for digestion, magnesium for electrolytes.

Looking forward to Day 4 tomorrow! One day closer to going home!

No comments:

Post a Comment