Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

End of a Long Day

This is Sue again! Jim did exceptionally well today. Dr. Burlingame was very pleased with Jim's progress in such a short period of time. When I left the hospital at 7PM, they had already taken out the breathing tube and Jim was semi-with it! You know - la la land!! He will be in ICU through tomorrow, so if anyone was thinking of visiting, you should wait until Wednesday. Again, thanks to all for the many prayers - we could feel them all day!

I'm heading to bed - been up since 4AM! Looking forward to tomorrow. I'll keep you posted! Jim's goal was to be back to posting this blog himself by Wednesday and I bet he will do it!

2 comments:

  1. Jim, Marilyn told me about your surgery. Very glad things are going well, Coach.

    Bill Fergusson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue-
    We're all praying and thinking about Jim and you through this! My son Justin says to tell him hi!

    Cathi Fuhrman

    ReplyDelete