Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Entering Day 6 of Operation Week

Had a great day today! Here are some of my highlights!

1 - Never had a shave look sooo good!
2 - Never had a shower feel so good! (And was tired after it!)
3 - Had a visit from my visiting nurse - with our insurance we get 5 free visits)
4 - Food is finally tasting good again.
5 - And hung up all my get well cards & as I said in an earlier blog, we as educators are RICH in people. We a re blessed to have met so many great people along the way(along with a few stinkers)

One of the big elements today was getting my meds figured out - again I'm taking ten now & hope to be off a few as the weeks go by. The pain is not too bad, just when I sneeze or cough. Where they took the veins is not very sore. An the "zipper" does not look too bad.

Tomorrow I will try to discuss the next two week schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment