Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My First Contact to My Blog!

Today was an exciting day! I had my first contact with someone that is not a friend or family member! This person may have used google to find other open heart blogs. The person's father is having the same PVC issues (extra heart beats) that I'm experiencing. One of the goals of my blog was to share information & feelings about my open heart surgery and today's contact was exciting.

One of the issues of major medical problems is not knowing what is happening to you and trying to find answers. As I have mentioned in previous blogs, my "zipper club" buddies have been a great asset to my recovery!

With the power of the internet, one is able to connect with others that may have the same questions, may have the same feelings, or just need someone to talk to about their own medical issues!

I hope others stumble upon my blog and we are able to help each other recover from open heart surgery!

3 comments:

  1. Lori wants to know if your Doc checked your Magnesium and potassium levels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having a blood test before I meet with Dr. Worley, the cardiologist that is the heart electrical expert. The blood work is March 3 & the appointment with Dr. Worley is March 8th. I'm eating oatmeal, fruit(bananas), fish(salmon & tuna) and have a glass of orange juice every day. And I think magnesium & potassium is in most of these foods.

    I will ask him for the results.

    ReplyDelete