Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Busy Day - Heart Holds Up!

Busy day Tuesday.  Did my normal 45 minute walk in the morning.  Followed morning walk with yard work trimming trees & cleaning around trees & bushes.

After lunch did my normal running at two of my favorite stores Forry's market & the Dollar General!  Retirement is awesome for bargain hunting!

At church helped with the middle school after school program.  The normal routine is we feed them a snack, have a devotion, and take them for physical activity.  We played football, kickball, & basketball.  I stayed on the basketball court & played "Knockout".  For about 45 minutes the heart was OK.  In fact, some of the young middle school kids were breathing heavier than I was at the end of the day!  I even still having my shooting touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment