Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

More on Heart Attack Warning Signs

This week is my warning week.  Sharing the warning signs of a Heart Attack.  Last year I was having these signs, lucky for me I went to the doctor!!

Check out this website:

Heart Attack Symptoms and Warning Signs

Here are some of the list:
  • Pressure, a feeling of fullness or a squeezing pain in the center of your chest that lasts for more than a few minutes
  • Pain extending beyond your chest to your shoulder, arm, back, or even to your teeth and jaw
  • Increasing episodes of chest pain
  • Prolonged pain in the upper abdomen
  • Shortness of breath
  • Sweating
  • Impending sense of doom
  • Fainting
  • Nausea and vomiting

My last one is my favorite!  "Feeling of impending doom"!

Be save & get a check-up if you have issues or you may miss something like this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment